OUR VISION AND VALUES
The staff and governors are committed to educate, motivate and celebrate achievements of all pupils by providing the highest standard of education in a truly inclusive, caring and encouraging and stimulating environment. As a school we will:
• Ensure that everyone is valued within the school family and a happy community.
• Inspire learners to succeed, prosper and grow.
• give everyone the opportunity to experience success and fulfil their potential.
• Inspire everyone to be proud of their identity through the Welsh language, our culture and bilingualism.
As outlined in the National Mission of Wales, our mission is to develop individuals to contribute and take their place in an ever changing society and become:
• ambitious, capable learners, ready to learn throughout their lives
• enterprising, creative contributors, ready to play a full part in life and work
• ethical, informed citizens of Wales and the world
• healthy, confident individuals, ready to lead fulfilling lives as valued members of society.